Do you feel like you've been struggling handling the stress of life?
Do you think that having a non-judgemental person to listen would be beneficial?
If you feel like either of these sound like they are applicable for you, then maybe individual therapy could be the solution. Our goal is to be able to help you gain skills to manage stress and have a healthier life.
Do any of these sound like you?
- You worry over and over about the same problems.
- You feel like others wouldn't understand your struggle.
- You want to know why you feel the way you feel.
- You've thought about therapy, but are nervous.
- You've noticed other areas of your life are being impacted.
- You just want someone to listen to you and your feelings.
If so, then individual counseling may be helpful!
Individual therapy is helpful because it is tailored specifically to you. We will work together to create goals and learn skills that are specifically applicable to you and your life situations.
If you’re looking for help improving your everyday life and want control in your care, you would be a great fit for our therapy services. Please reach out to us today for an assessment for individual therapy to schedule your first appointment.