Ready to take the first step at CLE Counseling and Wellness Center? Let's start our journey together!
Check out our clinician page to find the right therapist for you! We've shared some personal tidbits about each clinician to help you get acquainted with us, along with our clinical information.
Once you've found the clinician you'd like to meet with, please complete the appropriate form on our contact page. If you are having any difficulty choosing, no worries! Complete the form to the best of your ability and our office staff can help you find the right fit!
Our office is open by appointment only and appointments must be made by phone, email, or online scheduling.
CLE Counseling and Wellness Center operates as a paperless practice. After scheduling your appointment, you will receive our intake paperwork through our client portal. The documents include practice-related information and forms for your therapist to gain a better understanding of you. This will take about 10-15 minutes to complete everything needed. It's required that all documents are completed at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Anthem Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caresource Marketplace
- Caresource Medicaid
- Humana Medicaid
- Medical Mutual
- Molina Marketplace
- Mutual Health Services
- MyCare Ohio
- Ohio Medicaid
- OhioRise Aetna
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Medicaid
Employee Assistance Programs Accepted
- Lifestyle (Cleveland Clinic)
Our initial assessment session is $250.
All subsequent sessions are $200.
We do offer a self-pay option for clients. If we are considered an out-of-network (OON) provider for your insurance, we are able to provide you with a superbill and also partner with Mentaya to assist you in getting reimbursed. We also offer assistance for those with financial hardship.
We accept cash, checks, HSA, FSA, and all major credit cards.
We prioritize our clients by holding space for each person we see. When clients cancel an appointment, our clinicians offer that space to other clients who need an appointment that week. When clients cancel within 24 hours or no show, other clients miss out on an opportunity to be seen.
If you would like to cancel an appointment, we ask that you do so with your provider with at least 24 hour notice. Anyone cancelling an appointment after the 24 hour window or not presenting to their appointment will be charged a $125 fee. Insurance does not cover no shows and late cancellations, so this is the client’s responsibility to pay. We will charge the credit card on file for all no shows and cancellations.
Good Faith Estimate
Under Section 2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, health care providers and health care facilities are required to inform individuals who are not enrolled in a health plan, Federal health care plan, or are not seeking to file a claim with their plan/coverage, both orally and in writing, upon request or at the time of scheduling health care services, to receive a "Good Faith Estimate" of expected charges.
You have the right to receive a "Good Faith Estimate" explaining how much your medical care will cost.
- Under this law, health care providers need to give clients who do not have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a "Good Faith Estimate" for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- You have the right to receive a "Good Faith Estimate" in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a "Good Faith Estimate" before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your "Good Faith Estimate," you can dispute this bill.
- Maintain a copy of your "Good Faith Estimate." For questions or more information about your right to a "Good Faith Estimate," visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises