Are you part of the LGBTQ+ community and looking for stigma-free, affirming, and affordable therapy?
- Do you live outside of the heteronormative-cisgender box?
- Have you been to other “LGBTQ-friendly” counselors who had no idea what you were talking about?
- Could you use a safe space to process your feelings and assess your goals?
- Are you seeking transition and need a letter for your doctors?
- Could you use an unbiased third party in helping with relationship concerns and issues?
If you can relate to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place.
No judgements. No biases. Just a strong support system.
Stigma, at the core, is detrimental to the well-being of all of those who experience it. Given the stressors that those within the community must confront, such as homophobia, prejudice, and coming out, it is important to find a therapist who is openly accepting. We want you to be your authentic self with us and our goal is to help you on your journey to be that in every space.
Our practice is committed to helping clients of all genders, sexual identities, and expressions not only feel safe, but also feel accepted and respected.
If you or someone you know is seeking help from an ally therapist, contact us today. We would be happy to speak with you about how we can help.